BOG Gear Tactical Shooting Sticks
BOG Gear's newest tripods are completely matte black with gray detailing and feature our Vel-Coat finish on the top tubes making them one of the quietest shooting platforms available. The new TAC series is built to last with high-strength, lightweight aluminum leg sections, and most notably, the TAC-3S is the only tripod on the market today that is designed for the prone shooting position.
Available in two models: Tall tripod (TAC-3) and Short tripod (TAC-3S).
TAC Series features include:
- The exclusive BOGgear Universal Shooting Rest™ which accommodates all types of gun stocks and swivels 360°
- Vel-Coat™ finish on top tubes provides non-glare and noise dampening surface with added grip-ability
- Inch scale on legs for accurate height adjustments
- Usable height: TAC-3 ranges from 22" to 68"; TAC-3S ranges from 6" to 40".
- Overall length including rest when legs are collapsed and together for carrying: TAC-3 is 31" long; TAC-3S is 22" long
- Tear-resistant black grips to protect hands against the cold
- Professional-quality lever locks to extend legs quickly
- An all-terrain foot system for added stability on any surface
- A black travel bag with two allen wrenches for custom adjustment of lever locks