Hawke Crossbow Scopes
As crossbows grow in acceptance, more people are exposed to Hawke as the leader in crossbow optics. Since 2008, customers and crossbow companies alike have come to Hawke for the very best in crossbow optics.
From a chassis specifically designed to withstand the rigors of crossbows, to reticle systems virtually guaranteed to make you a better shot, Hawke has re-written the rules for what can be expected of crossbow optics.
The Hawke XB30 scope makes the most of innovative reticle designs by pairing them with Hawke's vari-speed technology.
Using the magnification as a calibration tool, shooters can achieve even 10 yard increments on virtually any bow shooting between 215 and 450 feet per second. Flexibility, innovation, and proven performance make Hawke the unquestioned industry leader in crossbow optics.
Hawke Crossbow Scope Features:
- XB30 Turret & Illumination: Highly accurate, ½ MOA click, low profile resettable turrets with 30 MOA per revolution coupled with a stepless rheostat allowing infinite adjustment across the illumination range. All control you'll ever need.
- XB30 Optical System: Protected by metal flip-up covers, the XB30 optical system produces exceptional low light performance thanks to its high light transmission 16 layer fully multi-coated lenses.
- XB30 Speed Adjuster: Adjust the speed selector (zoom) to match the bow speed from 215-450 fps for accurate reticle calibration. Selector features integrated high grip rubber insert.
- XB1 & XB Low Profile Turrets: Quick and accurate zero is achieved with positive click ½ MOA turrets are protected from the elements with a sealed turret cap.
- XB1 & XB Optical System: 11 layer fully multi-coated optics provide exceptional performance and light gathering capabilities in low light conditions when game is most active.
- XB1 Speed Adjuster: For accurate aim points adjust the speed adjuster (zoom) so the reticle matches the ballistic profile of your crossbow. Tune the XB1 to work with bow speeds of 250fps - 425fps.