Leupold Standard Rings & Bases
Leupold Standard Mounts
- Machined steel construction.
- Versatile, available for many different rifles.
- Forward part of the base accepts a dovetail ring, locking it solidly into position.
- Rear ring is secured by windage adjustment screws.
- Leupold Long Range STD™ mounts provide a 15-MOA slope of built-in elevation compensating for bullet drop at extreme ranges.
- Leupold STD 2-Piece bases offer maximum accessibility to the breech area of your rifle.
- Leupold STD 2-Piece bases fit right- and left-hand actions, and reversible bases are available for many actions.
- Leupold STD rings are engineered to match up with Leupold STD 1-Piece and Leupold STD 2-Piece bases.
- Five different ring heights are available for Leupold STD bases.
Leupold Classic Gunmaker Bases
For those who embrace the philosophy of 100 percent customization. Tailor your scope mounting system to specific configurations. There are no pre-drilled holes or fluting, which affords you the freedom to custom drill holes, cut to length, cut flutes, and cut a specific radius. Leupold Classic Gunmaker base is similar to Leupold STD™ 2-Piece bases. The front base accepts a dovetail ring, and the rear base houses the windage adjustment screws.