Leupold Tactical Prismatic Riflescopes
The fast target acquisition and the accuracy of a non-magnifying red dot sight, with a glass-etched reticle you can use with or without included illumination module, all in a compact body that is virtually indestructible. This is no ordinary riflescope. Leupold's groundbreaking new 1x14 mm Tactical Prismatic is so simple (and accurate) to use: just place the center of the circle dot sight on your target and squeeze the trigger. You never have to change your focus from the target to the sight, so you can get "on" faster with greater accuracy. And unlike red dot sights that become useless once their batteries die, the Leupold 1x14mm Tactical Prismatic's glass-etched reticle is not battery dependent: the reticle is always visible so you are always ready for action. And with the thickest main tube of any Leupold ever built, this is Leupold's most durable scope yet, able to withstand even more impact force than the legendary Leupold Mark 4 M3A, with no shift in the point of aim. Offers a wide field of view and 1/2 MOA click adjustments for windage and elevation. Mount system includes three spacers, giving the user the choice of four mounting heights.
- The removable Illumination Module screws into the Leupold® Prismatic™ 1x14mm Tactical to illuminate the reticle in red.
- Remove the Illumination Module, and the etched glass reticle is still visible, so you’re never battery dependent.
- Eight brightness settings for changing light conditions, with an automated low-battery indicator.
- The Leupold Circle Plex™ reticle is etched glass, making it visible at all times – even without batteries – unlike conventiontional red dot sights. It’s also extremely sharp and clear, unlike the fuzzy dot of red dot sights.
- With a more generous field of view than competitive red dot sights, you’re on target faster.
- The true 1x optical system allows you to shoot with both eyes open for the superior depth perception and wide field of view that’s crucial for fast target acquisition and reactive shooting.
- Slotted, ½-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments are easy to change with the edge of the adjustment cover.
- The integrated base system includes different height mounting spacers to work on any type of firearms platform.
- The Prismatic is also compatible with the A.R.M.S. #22-34mm Throw Lever Rings Base and Spacer System, and conventional 30mm rings.
- Can be mounted using a ratchet over the outside or inside the mounting screw’s handle.
- This system decenters the objective lens, rather than tilting the erector system, so it’s more repeatable and more durable.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™ for increased light transmission and abrasion resistance.
- The true focusing eyepiece means the Prismatic can be adjusted and used by anyone.
- The illuminated Circle Plex reticle provides a bold aiming point, and can be used to estimate range.
- With the thickest maintube of any Leupold ever built, it’s our most rugged scope ever…it’s practically indestructible.
- Absolute waterproof integrity.