Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scopes
The Vortex Viper® PST™ (Precision Shooting Tactical) is designed and built to deliver consistently repeatable accuracy – regardless of range. Available in six models with a choice of reticles in either the first or second focal plane, Vortex Viper PSTs are built on one-piece 30mm tubes machined from aircraft-grade 6061–T6 aluminum for optimum strength and rigidity – and ample room for extreme range elevation adjustment. With XD extra-low dispersion glass objectives offering superior resolution and color along with the durability to withstand the harshest conditions, it is no mystery why the Vortex Viper PST became an instant hit.
- XD extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp,
- XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- ArmorTek® protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Shockproof construction withstands recoil and impact.
- 4x zoom range.
- Solid one-piece tube constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy.
- Hard-anodized black matte finish.
- Choice of matching mrad or MOA turrets / reticles.
- Illuminated glass-etched ranging reticle.
- Choice of first or second focal plane in most configurations/models.
- CRS (Customizable Rotational Stop) system prevents turret from traveling more than one revolution below sight-in zero.
- MAG-View fiber optic magnification indicator.