Burris 1-5x24 XTR II 30mm Rifle Scope
Matte, XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3, Low Mil Knobs, w/ FFire3
Special Price $699.95
- XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3
- Low Mil Knobs
- Rear Focal Plane
- Burris 30mm P.E.P.R. Mount
- FastFire 3 Red Dot Sight
1-5x24 XTR II
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 1-5x24 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope out delivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
- Designed for serious rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- The XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3 illuminated rear focal plane reticle helps the shooter achieve maximum accuracy with 5.56/.223 ammunition
- The reticle uses mil radian measurements and an illuminated, red, “broken circle” center that allows for ultra-fast engagement at short distances
- The rear focal plane (RFP) reticle design keeps the reticle size constant, so it’s large enough to be successful for close-quarter shots, and still performs well for mid-range shooting
- Single-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop
- 9.3 mils of elevation adjustment in 1 full turn; 4.6 mils of windage adjustment in both directions
- 30 mm body tube
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
The FastFire™ 3 provides 3 manual brightness settings, plus an automatic brightness adjustment setting.
The top-mounted battery offers easy access, without removing the sight. A spare battery is included, stored within the sight, to ensure you're never caught without power.
Windage and elevation adjustments are accurate and easy to use.
- Bright red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- Compact and lightweight, so it won’t affect firearm balance or handling
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Mounts to almost anything—including handguns, rifles, and shotguns—using Burris mounting systems
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also features 3 manual brightness settings
- Windage and elevation adjustments make optic fine-tuning easy; no special tool required
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- CR1632 battery included
- Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight
- Comes with Burris Forever Warranty™
|1-5x24 XTR II Specifications|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||30 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||24 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25 mm|
|Reticle:||XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3|
|Main Tube Size:||30 mm|
|Field of View @ 100 yds:||108 - 21.5 ft.|
|Eye Relief:||3.5 - 4.25"|
|Exit Pupil:||12 - 4.8 mm|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||90 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment:||90 MOA|
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops|
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings|
|FastFire 3 Specifications|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||21x15 mm|
|Reticle:||FastFire 3 MOA Dot|
|Click Value:||1 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||115 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment:||86 MOA|
|Illumination Control:||Manual push-button & automatic brightness adjustment|
|Illumination Settings:||3 manual brightness levels; automatic setting reactive to environment|
There are no reviews yet for this product.
to Add Your Review