EOTech EXPS2 Tactical Holosight
Black, 65 MOA ring w/ 1 MOA dot, 1 CR123 Battery, Side Butto
EOTech EXPS2 Tactical Holosight Details
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- 65 MOA Ring w/ 1 MOA Dot
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
EOTech EXPS2 Tactical Holosight Specifications
The EXPS2 offers true 2-eyes-open shooting and provides an unparalleled targeting experience. The all-purpose EXPS2 features easy-to-adjust side buttons and a quick-detach lever. It has a transversely-mounted lithium 123 battery. The increased height of the EXPS provides iron sight co-witness access in the lower third of the viewing window.
Whether you're using the sight for law enforcement or hunting, the EXPS series sights are the premier optics in the line.
If you like this model but need night vision-compatibility, look at the EXPS3.
|Length/Width/Height:||3.8" x 2.3" x 2"|
|Length/Width/Height:||96.5 x 58.4 x 73.7 mm|
|Water Resistant:||Submersible to 10 ft (3 m) depth|
|Mount:||Quick-detach lever fits both 1" Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 rail|
|Power Source:||One 123 lithium battery|
|Battery Life:||600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.|
There are no reviews yet for this product.
to Add Your Review