Vortex 6.5-20x50 Viper 30mm Rifle Scope
Matte, Dead-Hold BDC, Side Focus, MOA
Only 1 left
Vortex 6.5-20x50 Viper 30mm Rifle Scope Details
- Dead-Hold BDC
- Side Focus
Vortex 6.5-20x50 Viper 30mm Rifle Scope Specifications
Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness! The Viper's status as a premium riflescope won't be as easy to shake. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics with 95 percent light transmission, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide erector system—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
- 6.5-20x50 riflescope is ideal for tactical, long range, predator/varmint, and target applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a customized design that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position.
- 30mm main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
- Tall capped turrets allow quick and easy field adjustments.
- XD Lens Elements
- XR Fully Multi-Coated
- Second Focal Plane Reticle
- 30mm Tube
- Single-Piece Tube
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Hard Anodized Finish
- Capped Reset Turrets
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- Precision-Force Spring System
- Precision-Glide Erector System
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
|Objective Lens Diameter:||50mm|
|Eye Relief:||3.1 inches|
|Field of View:||17.4 - 6.2 feet @ 100 Yards|
|Turret Style:||Tall Capped|
|Adjustment Graduation:||1/4 MOA|
|Travel Per Rotation:||12 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment:||65 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment:||65 MOA|
|Parallax Setting:||50 yards to infinity|
There are no reviews yet for this product.
to Add Your Review