SWFA 20x42 SS - MOA-Quad Reticle, 30mm, .25 MOA Clicks, Rear FocusSWFA SS
In sub-zero temperatures or searing desert heat (-50 degrees to +130 degrees Fahrenheit, and altitudes of 30,000 feet to depths of 15 feet in salt water) the waterproof, shockproof, fogproof SS performs. Whatever the weapon, from .223 to .50 BMG, the SS handles the recoil. Whatever the target, the SS gives you the best advantage. Made of lightweight aluminum but strong as steel, it has superior multicoated optics for maximum light transmission. Built to NATO specs.
- Matte Finish
- Patented MOA-Quad Reticle
- 30mm Tube
- 1/4 MOA Turrets
- Rear Focus
- OK for .50 cal
- EXIT PUPIL: 2.1mm
- WEIGHT: 19.84
- LENGTH: 359 mm / 14.13"
- FIELD OF VIEW @ 100 YDS: 6.23 ft
- SIDE PARALLAX ADJUSTMENT (M): 10 - infinity
- EYE RELIEF (IN): 3.4
- DIOPTER COMPENSATION: -2 ~ +1 dpr
- CLICK ADJUSTMENT VALUE: 0.25 MOA
- ADJUSTMENT PER REVOLUTION: 15 MOA
- TOTAL ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT: 110 MOA
- TOTAL WINDAGE ADJUSTMENT: 110 MOA
- TYPE OF RETICLE: MOA-Quad
- FOCAL PLANE: Second
- COATING: Fully Multi Coated
- WATERPROOF: yes
- FOGPROOF: yes
- SHOCKPROOF: yes
The SS 20x42 30mm is an outstanding scope. It has helped reduce my grouping at 200 meters down to 1/2 - 1 inch. I mounted this scope on my AR-15 18-inch ultra match barrel 69-grain Boat Tail Hollow Point.
I bought the 20x42 for my .50 BMG. And I gotta admit, this scope is a TANK! The first shot it shifted in my rings, so I torqued it down more, and have had no problems since, I didn’t even need to adjust the scope it kept zeroed! I definitely recommend this scope for anyone looking for a beast scope!